Enabling Cloud Analytics
Accelerate data loading for Data Warehouses and Hadoop in the Cloud
The elasticity, ease of use and low cost of the Cloud makes it an ideal platform for dynamic analytics initiatives. Increasingly enterprises choose to manage their fast-changing data warehouse and Hadoop environments on Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or the Google Cloud Platform.
But complex development efforts, performance issues, latency and security risks present challenges, causing delays and increased costs as they plan to move data to these platforms. Attunity can help with cloud-optimized data replication and data warehouse automation software.
With Attunity CloudBeam and Attunity Replicate, you can transfer data to public Cloud databases, data warehouses and Hadoop offerings efficiently and securely. With Attunity, enterprises gain:
- Simplicity – no coding. Use an intuitive and configurable graphical user interface to quickly and easily set up data migrations with no manual coding
- Support for many data sources. Leverage a single replication solution for many types of sources including all major RDBMS, data warehouses, and mainframe systems, on premises and in the Cloud
- Optimized Performance. Efficiently transfer data over wide area network (WAN) to your public Cloud platform of choice leveraging Attunity optimized data transfer technology
- Fresh data for analytics. Enable continuous, incremental data loading with log-based change-data-capture (CDC) technology and optimized process for incremental data loading into Cloud systems
- Security. Ensure data integrity and secure data transfer across the data center and Cloud platform
Attunity Compose for Amazon Redshift, meanwhile, automates and streamlines the design, creation, loading, management, and updates of data warehouses on the Redshift platform. With Attunity Compose, organizations gain:
- Lower risk cloud analytics projects. Rapidly spin up, scale up, and iterate data warehouses as business requirements and data sources change.
- Real-time or bulk data loading. Attunity Compose for Amazon Redshift integrates with Attunity Replicate to load data in real-time or in bulk from major Cloud and on-premises data sources.
- Flexible and intuitive interface. Like all Attunity products, Compose for Amazon Redshift is purpose built for data architects, rather than developers.
Attunity CloudBeam – Supported Cloud Platforms
“Attunity allowed us to deploy our cloud-based solution in less than two weeks, compared to the six months it would have taken to build the necessary in-house infrastructure.”
Michael Raposa, Vice President, Infrastructure, at iN DEMAND,
a leading distributor for Pay-Per-View (PPV), Video On Demand (VOD) and digital platforms.