Attunity Customer Support
Support information and services:
- CustomerZone (for downloads, requires login)
- User Forum (an open discussion form site)
- KnowledgeBase (an in-depth FAQ KnowledgeBase for information related to Applications and Infrastructure solutions and products)
- Support Tools
- Support Agreements/Levels
Support Contact Details for:
- Attunity EFR
- Attunity MFT
- Attunity Repliweb
In North America Call:
+1 954 946 2274
In EMEA Call:
+972 9 899 3100
In APAC Call:
+1 954 946 2274
- Attunity CloudBeam for Amazon Redshift
- Attunity CloudBeam for Amazon RDS and Databases on Amazon EC2
- Attunity CloudBeam for Amazon S3
Customers currently under Support:
Phone: +1 954 946 2274
Customers seeking Interactive Support Options: Learn more here.
Self-Service Resources: Visit the Attunity CloudBeam Launch Pad.
- Attunity Replicate
- Attunity CDC
- Attunity CDC for SSIS
- Attunity Connect
North & South America
Phone: +1 781 730 4060
Local Support Hours: 9am to 5pm EST
Phone: +44 (0) 870 199 4234
Local Support Hours: 9am to 5pm UK local time
Phone: +972 9 899 3100
Fax: +972 9 899 3001
Local Support Hours: 9am to 6pm local time
Phone: +(852) 2756 9233 (HK)
Toll Free: 1-800-209251
- 24×7 Technical Support
- Support Phone Hotline
- Direct Access to the Software Engineers from your Implementation
- Hands-on Remote Collaboration
theHUB Support Portal:
- Help Desk Resource
- Dedicated Issue Tracking
- Resource Customer Community of Gold Client Users
- Automatic Email Integration
- Live Chat
Phone: +1 847 543-8982
Toll-free US: + 1 877 484-8982
A Web-based application that stores and handles all support related activities. All support related issues must be registered in the Attunity Support Portal in order to be handled by support personnel. Registration of issues is done by customers, partners and Attunity personnel. Selective access by customers enables them to view and interact in the framework of their issues only.
Knowledgebase (searchable component) includes:
- Articles written by Attunity's Technical Support Engineering staff based on experiences gained from helping implement Attunity solutions for our customers.
- Attunity Technical support adds solved issues to the knowledgbase to share those issues with customers in the form of problem subject, description and solution.
- Web hosted application that enables remote access to customers and Attunity machines for multi-user presentations, training and demonstrations.
Attunity Development Lab
- The environment to reproduce, demonstrate and validate customers issues and problems.
Customers that sign up for Standard Support will be provided with all the support services during regular working hours, including Hotline support via telephone and email, and web-based issue generation and tracking.
Premium (Enterprise) Support (24x7)
Customers that sign up for Premium Support will be provided with the Hotline support via telephone, electronic e-mail or other electronic means at Attunity's discretion 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Customers that purchase this service will be entitled to call a single number that automatically reroutes them to the Attunity Support team on duty at the time of call.